Cruising can be a great experience for many. If you are also one of those cruising stuff, then let’s get paparazzi and go through cruisy cruise experience.
Cruising can also be a really fun experience.
- Panama Cruise Experience – The “Royal Caribbean International” is what ya’all should look for. Starting from LA and then navigates through different places in 15 days finally reaching at Orenjestad, Caribbean. It’s a pretty decent experience in here. It will leave off the harbor on Dec, 2019.
If you are more of a traditional lover, “Cunard Lines” might be for you as it packs orchestra music, ballroom dances etc. for fun quotient. It will be a 19-day voyage which will end at New York.
Still not satisfied, “Sea bourn Sojourn” is a small 450 passengers carrier cruise which ends at MIAMI.
- Alaska Cruises – It all starts from LA and ends at Alaska, the cruise, “Princess Cruises” is going to be another cool option. The cruise might pass through glacier bay, an exotic and wanderlust place near Alaska.
Cruise will most probably leave off the coast in 2020. Maximum time is expected to be skipped on sea voyage so see you onboard.
- Mexicana Cruises – Sun baked cruises, tequila shots and Mexican foods are something very famous and instantly set up the mood for a Mexican cruise holiday. “Norwegian Cruise Line” brings a technologically advanced cruise with cool virtual simulators inside that starts off at LA (San Pedro) all the way to Mexicana Riviera.
Another option will be, “Carnival Cruise Line” which hosts a fun aqua park and hosts of other things.
- California Cruises – This can be pretty fun to do. Recommendation would be “Oceania Lines”, a 7-day fun cruise with lot of good food options. Cruise also stops for various wine tasting places. Alcohol and Snacks go long time yet once again.
- Worth mentioning options – Hawaii & Tahiti Cruises – A 15-night voyage trip can be taken from their mentioned cruises. One of those is “Celebrity Lines” which ends the trip at Hawaii. One can visit volcano parks or enjoy serene island beauty at tropical Hawaii.If time is an issue and you don’t want to spend 15 nights, another option is 5 days’ sea voyage through “Azamara Club Cruises” where the trip will end at Tahiti.
Guests have multiple options at Tahiti where they can go off coast or go hiking at subtropical regions. Cruising is a great fun and frolic activity so plan it properly beforehand as to avoid any confusion later on. Also look for medicines if you have sea sickness or motion sickness. Green apples can come handy if you have any signs of sea sickness and medicine is available at plenty round the clock on board.